- Enjoy professional film education wherever you are
- An hour of relevant and practical advice from an industry professional
会话3 - 董事协议
- Director as the author of copyright in a film: moral rights
- Payment provisions: pay-or-play; back-end participation
- Director’s obligations; script, casting, budgeting, on-set, post
Each lecture will focus on one of the important areas where legal issues need to be clearly understood by filmmakers.
Each segment is one hour long and presented on Zoom software. 您将需要WiFi加入该课程.
Those planning and/or engaging in the development and production of films, programmes and other audio-visual works – producers, 金融家, 董事, 作家, composers – in fact anyone interested in the practical realities of filmmaking.
托尼•莫里斯 has more than 40 years’ experience as a lawyer working across the media, 娱乐和科技产业. His main focus is clients operating in the film, television and music industries – not only in the UK but also in the USA, 欧洲和其他地方.
Tony has been lecturing regularly since 1997, most recently and currently as the provider of the legal module for the 飞雨 course for 独立im体育手机官网制片人, as a guest lecturer at the National Film and Television School and at the University of Portsmouth.
Tony has published dozens of articles and commentaries on a wide range of media and entertainment legal topics in the industry and national press and has appeared as a commentator on both radio and television. He is the author of ‘The Filmmakers’ Legal Guide’ now in its second edition.