Do a “pre-mortem” on your script before sending it to producers so that you can avoid the need for a “post-mortem” of what went wrong in case of a rejection.
A good script reading service will inform you about the artistic as well as commercial viability of your script.
Script reports can determine if your script for a feature film/short film/TV episode is ready to be sent to producers and production companies, or you still need to work on how to convey your vision for a visual concept in a written form.
- im体育官网的报告没有页数限制. 剧本的所有问题都必须包括在内.
- im体育官网的报告没有页数限制. 剧本的所有问题都必须包括在内
*额外收费1英镑 每个页面 超过40页的短脚本会被开发票吗, 功能脚本超过120页, 超过65页的电视剧本.
• 覆盖脚本的基本元素, 等字符, 对话, 剧情/故事情节, 前提, 等.
• Includes overview on the Craft as well as Creative and Technical aspects of the scripts.
• Unlike reports sent to producers (which rarely discuss how an average script could be salvaged) our reports contain guidance on possible improvements as well as hints about points and weaknesses which might be picked up by potential producers.
im体育手机官网优惠八折 & 飞雨硕士学生
2 free of charge follow up emails for 飞雨 Community 成员 – 5 for Premium 成员 – Unlimited emails for im体育手机官网 Pro and MA Students
*标准周转时间为7至10个工作天. 在繁忙期间(如.g. festival seasons); it can take up to 14 working days.
- Due to the sheer number of scripts which professional producers receive in this digital era, most of them hardly ever read any scripts unless those scripts go through some sort of filters and their potentials revealed
- Many professional producers/production companies hire Script Readers of their own to sort few scripts with potentials from the rest of the batch.
- 通常情况下, these hired Script Readers work in line with specific templates that instruct them to reject scripts with even smallest of flaws which could be easily missed by screenwriters.
“……但是对一个好故事的爱, 出色的角色和一个由你的激情驱动的世界, 勇气, 创造性的天赋仍然是不够的. 你的目标必须是一个讲得很好的故事.”
- All you have to do after writing your script is to send it out to as many producers as possible until one copy is picked up by a likeminded producer. 这就是模拟时代的心态. 即使是很小的事情，它也变得越来越重要, independent production companies to obtain information on rejected scripts from other producers before commissioning another coverage themselves on scripts written by novice writers.
- 而不是展示你作为一个视觉写手的能力, 通过展示你的词汇量和写作风格，你可以给制作人留下深刻印象, 哪一种更适合写小说或短篇小说, forgetting that a script is the account of things which will be be seen and heard on the screen only.
- Most producers do not have the knowledge and/or don’t care about proper application of screenwriting conventions and accepted industry standards. So you can get away with ignoring them just like your favourite (not to mention well-known and established) screenwriter does. This would be like going to your first job interview without being concerned about the dress code or your bad hair day.
Finally: We highly advise screenwriters to register their scripts before sending them out for whatever reason. 飞雨可以帮你搞定.